Partner With Us!
Are you interested in working with HomeTechHacker? There are many ways we can work together:
- Guest Posts — Would you like to write a guest post for HomeTechHacker or request that we write a guest post for your site? Posts on HomeTechHacker have to be about topics relevant to our audience (smart home, home networking, cybersecurity, computers, Linux, etc.), of sufficient length and quality, and be unique to this site.
- Product Reviews — I can work with you to get a sample of your product and provide an honest and fair review.
- Advertising — We offer a few locations on our site for placing ads. If you are looking for an audience of DIY home technology users, this is the place to advertise.
- Public Speaking — Do you need an experienced public speaker for an event or conference? I am available to speak on a variety of home technology topics such as smart homes, automation, networking, cybersecurity, and more.
- Press — Do you need a quote or want to book me for an interview?
Get in contact with me for any of these topics or other partnering opportunities using the form below. Please send a detailed message describing how you’d like to partner, and your terms if you have any.
I read every request, but I don’t have time to respond to every request. If your request is of interest and has sufficient detail, I will respond. For example, if you send me a message pitching a guest post, but you don’t mention the topic of the post or what organization you are representing, I’m not likely to respond. I get a lot of requests!
If you’d like to learn more about HomeTechHacker or me, check out my press kit.