Welcome to the HomeTechHacker shop. Over the past couple of decades, I've reviewed and used many smart home, computer hardware, home networking, and other home technology products and services. The HomeTechHacker shop provides you with an easy way to see the items I use and recommend. If you're interested in a product, you can easily go to Amazon and other stores to purchase the product or learn more about it.
Below you will find categories of products that I use and review here at HomeTechHacker. Select the categories to see the specific products. Each product will have:
- Pricing information (including if it is on sale)
- Comments about why I recommend it
- Links to any reviews on this site that I have written about the product
Be sure to check out the HomeTechHacker Technology Advisor if you want technology recommendations specific to your needs.
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item using an affiliate link I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. These earnings help pay for the hosting and other ongoing costs that it takes to run this site. No financial transactions occur on HomeTechHacker.com. All "buy buttons" take you to sites with secure transaction processing. Affiliates do not influence my recommendations. Read my disclosures for more information.
Purchasing through my affiliate links is just one way to support me. Here are other ways to support me.
So many specs, terms, and opinions. When it comes to tech do you ever just want someone to tell you what to buy? If so, be sure to check out my buyer's guide. I give you my top picks for purchases of home tech. My picks are in four purchase classifications for each product category:
- Money is no object — This pick packs the most features, many of which you probably don’t need. If there’s no limit to your budget, this is probably the pick for you.
- For the masses — This is the best pick, all things considered, for most people. Choose this one for a relatively affordable, fully-featured option that will work for you.
- Budget pick — If you are looking to save a little money and still get the important features, then this is for you.
- Also consider — If any of the other options aren’t for you then consider some of these options.