Hi Everyone! Thanks for visiting my site. Here you’ll find great content and resources to help you make the most of your home technology. This page is designed to help you take advantage of the resources available on this site. If you are interested in learning more about home networking, smart homes, cybersecurity, cordcutting, and many other home technology topics just follow the steps below!
- Step 1: Subscribe to this site. — This will give you access to our monthly newsletter that details the latest and greatest at HomeTechHacker. No more than a few emails a month and no spam. I promise!
- Step 2: Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. — I like to interact and discuss home technology, smart homes, cybersecurity, and many other topics interactively on those platforms in ways I can’t do here!
- Step 3: Check out my books. — If you want detailed information about building your own smart home check out The Smart Home Manual. If you want a quick guide on fixing your Wi-Fi, check out the Home Wi-Fi Tuneup.
- Step 4: Look at the topics this site covers. — The topics in the menus are a great way to go directly to your categories of interest. You can also search for the content you’re interested in using the search bar in the main menu.
- Step 5: Check out articles others have found extremely useful. — Some of our most popular articles can be found looking at the right sidebar of each page. Here are five articles I recommend for most people:
- Step 6: Learn about this site and me and why you should listen to me at all. — You can also learn about what tools I used to build this site as well as the technology I personally use in my home.
- Step 7: Check out our shop, buyer’s guide, and technology advisor tool. — The shop is a listing of products I’ve recommended, reviewed, and used with links to go buy them. If you are here because you want general recommendations on smart home and/or home networking equipment purchases the buyer’s guide is the way to go. The technology advisor tool gives technology recommendations more tailored to your specific needs.
- Step 8: Last but not least, consider supporting this site. — Every little bit helps me keep this site up and running and providing up-to-date reviews, tutorials, and explainers just for you. I really appreciate it!